The ABCs of a Successful Networking Business Card
The idea behind a business card is to expand your network and grow your business. Is your business card really bringing more business to you though?
To help you design a business card that works for you, we have created the following infographic. The first thing you will learn is that the most important element on your business card is your name. Secondly, we provide some ideas you can use at the back of your card. We then remind you about the importance of the quality of the paper you use for your business card. In the last part of the infographic we give you some advice about local and online printers.
If you want to generate more money from your business cards, follow the steps in the infographic below.
Click on the image below to see a larger view.
1 - YOUR NAME IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT ON YOUR BUSINESS CARD
- Place your name in the most visible location.
- Nicknames are acceptable.
- Abbreviations are best left out.
- Second family names are not often useful.
- Use Mr. or Ms. to identify your gender if necessary.
2 - DOUBLE THE IMPACT OF YOUR BUSINESS CARD
Add to the Back Side:
- A QR code
- Your headshot photo
- A street map
- An annual calendar
- Books you’ve published
- Your mission statement
- Coupons / discounts
3 - An Effective Business Card is Made of HIGH-QUALITY PAPER
Pleasant - Right Thickness – Smooth – Matte / Glossy - Sturdy
4 - WHERE TO PRINT MY NEW BUSINESS CARDS?
- Online printing services are much cheaper.
- Order without leaving your home or office.
- Faster turnarounds.
- You talk to a real person.
- You get free advice.
- You support your local community.
- Your name prominently shown on your business card tells your prospects that you are approachable and ready for business.
- If you are not using the back side of your business card, you are missing a big opportunity to communicate your message.
- The quality of paper stock you use for your business card says a lot about you and your business.
- Online and offline printing services have both pros and cons. To decide which option is best for you, consider carefully how much money and time you want to invest on the design and printing of your new business cards.
LEARN MORE TIPS ON OUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO BUSINESS CARDS
Created by allBcards.com - Your Free Online Business Card Manager
If you loved this infographic, you will enjoy reading our free ebook! This step by step guide contains 35 useful articles (100+ pages), dealing with business card content, design, printing and distribution. Download yours now!
Managing your business cards is difficult. allBcards makes it easy! Our web-based solution will help you keep all your business relationships organized and you will be able to contact them from anywhere, at any time, from any device: PC, tablet, or smartphone.
allBcards is the only contact manager in the web centered on the traditional business card. Whether you are a small business owner or a successful entrepreneur who exchanges business cards regularly, this is the solution you need to manage your cards more efficiently.
Sign up today and receive a copy of our guide to business cards (102 pages). This step-by-step guide will help you create an awesome business card that your prospects will not forget.